The Master Builder's, Buckler's Hard
30th November 2019
10am until 3pm
£55 per person
Including lunch and refreshments
This day is suitable for beginners, those who would like to come back to a practice that has lapsed and anyone who needs some 'Me Time'.
Join me in exploring...
How Mindfulness can help in a stressful world
Enjoy the tranquillity of this beautiful location overlooking the Beaulieu river whilst learning some simple ideas and meditations that you can take away to begin your Mindfulness journey. With reflective time and a delicious lunch provided by the hotel this day will leave you feeling relaxed and revived.
I will introduce you to the intention of Mindfulness and outline some of the proven scientific evidence. Our guidance will touch on how to:
- Reduce stress.
- Let go of limiting beliefs.
- Respond rather than react.
- Live in the present moment.
- Quieten your chattering mind.
- Break away from negative habitual responses.
- Balance your emotional and mental well-being.
- Begin self-compassion and compassion for others.
- Reduce self-judgement and the judgement of others.